Sunday, February 5, 2012

Busy, Exciting Patterson Weekend

Well, this was the big birthday weekend for my monkey!  She turns ten on Thursday the 9th, so we had quite the sleepover party on Saturday.  We started the day at Lily's Pampering Spa in Seattle.  They did a wonderful job catering to the girls. They got manis, pedis and make up.  This was very exciting for the four girls. My little big girl is the one in the peace sign.  This girl is a genuine 80's baby, must have been all of the 80's music I listened too when I was pregnant.

We then went for some lunch at Dick's Drive-In, her favorite.  This pic is her with her BFF Lilly, wearing the ultimate present.  It is a grey wolf hat with attached mittens.  Your BFF always knows the best presents to give. The other girls got her great things also, she loved everything.

We then headed to the mall for some retail therapy.  We shopped til we dropped.  Almost literally.  My feet still hate me.  LOL  The girls were really good and it was a great time had by all.  We refueled at Olive Garden and then headed to the hotel.  Yes, I said hotel.  A girlfriend of mine gave me the idea and it worked out perfect!  The girls loved it and so did us adults.  It really was a wonderful day and night had by all.

We were all home and ready for the Super Bowl today.  My poor NY Giants loving husband was a nervous wreck.  He knew the Patriots were looking to reclaim the ring they lost in 2007, so he was really hoping his team could last all 4 quarters.  And of course they did, but they had to do it in classic NY style and not win until the final seconds of the game.  I swear that team is trying to give me a stroke at 36!

So, all and all, this was a great weekend for the Patterson household.  We enjoyed a wonderful birthday celebration and my husband gets to hold his head high tomorrow when he goes to work and throws this crazy win in all of the haters faces.

I will say sorry to my cousin Casey, who is unfortunately, a huge Patriots fan.  Maybe next time sweetie.

















No comments:

Post a Comment